Spray Tan Advice
- Exfoliate with a body brush or body scrub in the shower a day before your tan to remove dead skin cells. This will help your tan to glide on smoothly and encourage your glow to last longer.
- Wax or shave 24 hours before tanning. Hair removal treatments can strip your colour away prematurely so always complete them prior to tanning and wait a day or so to allow your pores to close and prevent a dotty finish.
- Rub a small amount of moisturiser over particularly dry areas, such as the knees and elbows. Extra dry spots can soak up additional tan, resulting in a patchy finish.
- Polish your fingernails and toenails to prevent staining (clear varnish works just as well as a colour!).
- Wear loose clothing after your treatment, taking care to avoid strappy tops, tight underwear and jeans that can cause tan marks and lines.
- Wash the guide colour off after the allotted time (minimum of 8 hours unless an express tan was used) using a gentle body wash to protect your colour from the get-go.
- After every shower, pat your skin dry to prolong your glow and follow up with a rich moisturiser to protect and prolong your sun kissed skin.
- After 3 days gently exfoliate your skin this helps than your tan to wear off evenly.
- Please be aware your tan does not offer any protection from the sun and we always recommend using sun protection.
- Some products often used in swimming pools may affect your tan and cause fading.
Enjoy your tan.
A stunning natural tan that develops in 6 – 8 hours, choose from 4 colours to achieve your perfect tan.